Please note we are a NUT FREE school and products which contain or may contain nuts must not be brought into school either in packed lunches or for breaktime.
School meals cost £2.43 per child per day for children in Year 3 - 6 and £1.70 for children in Nursery.
Children in Reception, Years 1 and 2 currently receive free school meals.
Our school meals are provided by North Yorkshire County Council Caterers and follow a healthy-eating policy.
Our meals are produced freshly every day in our school kitchen from only:
- fresh meat and poultry sourced from the region;
- fruit and vegetables sourced regionally where possible using local suppliers;
- products free from additives associated with health problems in young children; fats free from hydrogenated oils;
- with menus that are nutritionally balanced
In school our meals;
- have a three-menu cycle, allowing children to become familiar with the food served;
- are changed every term to reflect the seasons; and
- are written in consultation with pupils and cooks.
- offer meal options to the main meal.
For further information on North Yorkshire County Council school meals please follow this link.
Please see our Spring term menu 2021
If you would like to open a printable version of the current menu please click here